There could be a variety of reasons to want to trace someone in the UK ranging from legal to personal. One needs to be aware of what the legal requirements are to be able to find a person and the options that can be used. If the Government and legal requirements are not adhered to correctly then you could face legal action being made against you. 
Understanding a Company Registration Number (CRN) 
All UK registered companies and business have a unique company registration number that identifies them. There is no clarity about whether invoices generated by a company should feature the company registration number but they have to show their VAT registration number if applicable. It is generally referred to in its abbreviated form ‘CRN’ and occasionally termed as Companies House number. 
You will find your CRN on your certificate of incorporation and it will also be on any official documentation you receive from Companies House. Your CRN is also visible to the public and can be found on the public register of companies, which you can access online via Companies House. 
A brief overview of the role and responsibilities of a director. 
The director(s) are given charge of a company to manage it where they are entitled to make all the operational and strategic decisions whilst ensuring the company fulfils its statutory duties and obligations. The directors chair meetings of the company where management-related decisions are to be made. In short, they are elected by shareholders to take care of the daily business of the company. 

Options in the UK if court papers cannot be served conventionally 

When a legal case escalates to the court, the defendant must be served with a summons outlining the case details, amount owed and the hearing date. The issuing of a summons is undertaken by a process server who personally hand delivers the documents to the defendant in person. If this is not possible then the summons can be issued by registered post if the court permits this. It is part of the legal system and in such cases is a legally binding method for official documents to be served. However, what does one do if the legal documents cannot be served in the UK? 
Are you wondering how to find someone’s specific home address in the UK? 
The first requirement to successfully find a person’s address is gaining access to the right data and information to locate it. There are registered companies in the UK that have specialist skills when accessing this data and how to use it. This makes the task much easier for them in comparison to members of the public searching without access to any specialised data. The information available from specialist data enables the tracing agency to identify any recent changes in address for anyone that might have moved away from their residence. Everyone uses items and equipment such as credit cards and mobile telephones that leave foot prints as to the movements of individuals who use them. 
Certificate of Incorporation 
When a business owner decides to create or incorporate a company for their business, they will receive a ‘Certificate of Incorporation’ once the company has been formed. The certificate is a legal record of the company being incorporated. 
A Registered Office address also known as simply Registered Office or legal seat is the official physical location of a business or company registered in the United Kingdom. The address is given by Companies House that serves as the Registrar for incorporated UK businesses. 
For those living as tenants it is their right to know the name and address of their landlord. 
This information should be found within the tenancy agreement signed before taking occupancy of the property as the agreement would have been signed by all parties involved and their addresses entered prior to signing. 
Earlier this was termed as the Annual Return (Form AR01) and is now called the Confirmation Statement (CS01). This document includes other information that’s needs to be filed. In layman’s terms it is an annual return that offers updated and precise details about any company on a particular date. All registered companies have to file a Confirmation Statement to the Companies House annually. 
Submission of the statement keeps Companies House as well as stakeholders up to date about any changes in share capital, shareholders or directors etc. 
As the minimum VAT level is set for any business that exceeds an annual turnover of £85,000, it is important to register for VAT if your last 12 months rolling taxable sales or you envisage your current turnover will meet this threshold. This amount is applicable on all turnover that is not exempt from VAT. There is the option for voluntary registration. 
CCS Nationwide Ltd. 
Registered in England No: 09636607 VAT Reg No: GB 215 4549 16 Copyright© 2018 All rights reserved 
Our site uses cookies. For more information, see our cookie policy. Accept cookies and close
Reject cookies Manage settings